Our Ipe hardwood deck tiles are prefabricated square or rectangular tiles made with planks of sustainably sourced Ipe hardwood. Ipe is considered one of the premier hardwoods for deck construction, renown for their hardness, resilience and natural beauty.
Our deck tiles are built to the highest standard using strong wood under bracing fixed with german stainless steel screws. Our design ensures a 40+ year lifespan and an outdoor floor that will age with distinction. Deck tiles are designed for outdoor use, making them a popular choice for rooftop decks, patios, terraces, walkways, and pool decks.
Benefits of this flooring system include
• No screws or nails are required or visible in finished construction
• Superior performing and longer lifespan then wood commonly available for natural wood decking
• Easy to install in less time then classic deck construction
• Drains to all upper surface to dry quickly
• Modular and removable for access to below subfloor
• Can be installed directly over existing solid surfaces such as concrete, asphalt, or an old deck.