Benefits of interlocking deck tiles over conventional wood deck construction:
• No screws or nails are required or visible in finished construction
• Superior performing and longer lifespan then wood commonly available for natural wood decking
• Easy to install in less time than classic deck construction
• Drains to all upper surface to dry quickly
• Interlocking system provides fire protection and UV stabilization
• Modular and removable for access to below subfloor • Can be installed directly over existing solid surfaces such as concrete, asphalt, or an old deck.
Superior Quality = Superior Performance and Longevity over competition:
There are four primary elements that differentiate our interlocking deck tiles from the low quality competition:
• Wood Type: Ipe and Garapa are both quality hardwoods renown for their hardness which strengthens resilience and longevity. All wood weathers in exterior use, but common cheaper wood alternatives such as Acacia are not designed to last in exposed environments. Acacia will often crack and/or splinter over time creating an unsafe surface.
• Wood Thickness: At 17mm thick, our wood is as much as TWICE AS THICK as the competition. This thickness provide structural integrity keeping our tiles flatter and solid underfoot.
• Sub Frame Design: Our SECURELOCK™ Polyethylene frame is built with UV stabilized compounds to prevent cracking and frame failures commonly found in competitions plastic frames. Cheaper systems can easily crack and fall apart after installation.
• Sub frame Thickness. Built up to 50% thicker, our frame provides greater rigidity to the tiles to support the overall structural rigidity of the installed deck and provide better drainage underneath deck.