Benefits of interlocking deck tiles over conventional wood deck construction:
• No screws or nails are required or visible in finished construction
• Superior performing and longer lifespan then wood commonly available for natural wood decking
• Easy to install in less time than classic deck construction
• Drains to all upper surface to dry quickly
• Interlocking system provides fire protection and UV stabilization
• Modular and removable for access to below subfloor • Can be installed directly over existing solid surfaces such as concrete, asphalt, or an old deck.
Superior Quality = Superior Performance and Longevity over competition:
There are four primary elements that differentiate our interlocking deck tiles from the low quality competition:
• Wood Type: Ipe and Garapa are both quality hardwoods renown for their resilience and longevity: All wood weathers in exterior use, but common cheaper wood alternatives such as Acacia are not designed to last in exposed environments.
• Wood Thickness: At 17mm thick, our wood is as much as TWICE AS THICK as the competition. This thickness provide structural integrity keeping our tiles flatter and solid underfoot.
• Sub Frame Design: Our SECURELOCK™ Polyethylene frame is built to a higher tolerance to create a strong interlock. Cheaper systems can easily come apart after installation.
• Sub frame Thickness. Built up to 50% thicker, our frame provides greater rigidity to the tiles to support the overall structural rigidity of the installed deck.